Method for testing the resistance of cigarette-coated aluminum paper to external water vapor
Abstract: The main role of cigarette-coated aluminum paper is to prevent tobacco from getting wet. Therefore, tobacco companies should strengthen the monitoring of water vapor transmission rate of aluminum-plated paper. In this paper, independently developed by Labthink W3 / 031 water vapor transmission rate tester Metallized cigarette packets to external water vapor barrier properties, and describes the scope of the basic test procedure, the detection principle and test equipment and so on, Enterprises can refer to the selection of moisture permeability test equipment and test methods.
Key words: cigarette-coated aluminum paper , moisture barrier, water vapor barrier, weighing method, water vapor transmission rate, water vapor transmission rate test system
1 , meaning
Aluminized paper is mainly composed of base paper, aluminized layer and coating. It has good gloss and smoothness, good flexibility, certain barrier properties, high bonding fastness of aluminum plating layer, beautiful and environmentally friendly, and good printing. Performance and machinability, so it can be widely used in the delicate packaging of tobacco, wine, bottle stickers, tea, food, cosmetics, daily chemicals, department stores, gifts, handicrafts, etc., and can also be used for building decoration materials.
Tobacco needs to be stored and sold in a dry environment, so aluminized paper provides a higher water vapor barrier property, ie a lower water vapor transmission rate, which ensures a dry environment for tobacco. The use of aluminized paper not only reduces the risk of moisture and mildew in high-humidity environments, but also reduces the risk of tobacco quality and taste changes, and extends the shelf life of tobacco. Therefore, tobacco manufacturers should strictly control the barrier properties of cigarette-coated aluminum paper to water vapor.
Figure 1 cigarette paper aluminized paper
2 , reference standard
The domestic water vapor barrier test methods for composite film and sheet packaging include weighing method (cup method), electrolysis method, infrared method and humidity method. The reference method standards are GB 1037 "plastic film and sheet permeable vapor". Test Method for Cup Method, GB/T 21529 "Determination of Water Vapor Transmission Rate of Plastic Films and Sheets ", GB/T 26253 " Infrared Detector Method for Determination of Water Vapor Transmission Rate of Plastic Films and Sheets " , GB / T 30412 "water vapor transmission rate of plastic film and sheeting - Determination of moisture sensing", as used herein with reference to standard GB 1037 "plastic film and sheet water vapor permeability cup method test methods."
3 , test samples
A cigarette coated aluminum paper sample used by a tobacco brand.
4 , test equipment
Jinan Languang Electromechanical Technology Co., Ltd. independently developed the W3/031 water vapor transmission rate tester.
Figure 2 W3/031 water vapor transmission rate tester
4.1 Test principle
W3/031 adopts the principle of wetting cup weighing method. Under certain temperature, the specific humidity difference is formed on both sides of the sample. The water vapor passes through the sample in the moisture permeable cup and enters the dry side. The amount of change in the weight of the moisture permeable cup over time is determined by parameters such as the water vapor transmission rate of the sample.
4.2 Scope of application
(1) This equipment is suitable for water vapor transmission rate test of packaging materials such as plastic film, sheet, paper, cardboard and textile, non-woven fabric.
- Film material: Suitable for water vapor transmission rate test of film materials such as plastic film, paper-plastic composite film, geomembrane, aluminized film, aluminum foil, aluminum foil composite film, waterproof breathable film;
- Sheet type: Suitable for water vapor transmission rate test of various engineering plastics, rubber, building materials (waterproof materials for construction), insulation materials, etc., such as PP sheet, PVC sheet, PVDC sheet, nylon sheet Material, etc.
- Suitable for water vapor transmission rate test of textiles, non-woven fabrics, etc.;
- It is also suitable for water vapor transmission rate test of liquid crystal display film, solar back panel, sterile protective film, beauty mask and other materials;
(2) This equipment can meet a variety of national and international standards, such as GB 1037 , GB/T 16928 , ASTM E96 , ASTM D1653 , TAPPI T464 , ISO 2528 , DIN 53122-1 , JIS Z0208 , YBB 00092003 .
4.3 Equipment parameters
- Test range: 0.1 ~ 10,000 g/m 2 · 24h
- Number of samples: 1 ~ 3 pieces (data are independent)
- Resolution: 0.0001 g
- Test temperature range: 15 °C ~ 55 °C , temperature control accuracy ± 0.1 °C
- Test humidity range: 10% RH ~ 98% RH (standard 90% RH ) , temperature control accuracy ± 1% RH
- With the Lystem TM laboratory data sharing system, test data and device information can be reported simply by setting up and operating, making it easy to centralize and systematically manage laboratory test data.
5 , the test process
(1) Three samples of 74 mm in diameter were cut from the sample by a sampler for testing.
(2) Install the samples on the three moisture permeable cups and close the glass sealing door.
(3) Set the sample name, sample thickness, test temperature, test humidity and other parameters.
(4) Start the air supply and click the “ Start Test ” option.
(5) After the test is over, the instrument automatically calculates and displays the test results.
6 , test results
The water vapor transmission rates of the aluminum-coated paper samples tested herein were: 21.2146 g/(m 2 ·24h) , 22.1207 g/(m 2 · 24h) , 22.4576 g/(m 2 · 24h) .
7 , conclusion
The water vapor transmission rate of the cigarette-coated aluminum paper tested in this paper is relatively good, which can meet the storage, sales and circulation of tobacco under normal conditions. W3/031 Water Vapor Transmission Rate Test System is a professional instrument for testing the water vapor transmission rate of packaging materials such as film, paper and sheet. The equipment is easy to operate, has high test accuracy and good repeatability, and can accurately reflect smoke. The moisture resistance of coated aluminum paper . Labthink has been committed to providing professional testing services and equipment to customers around the world. Over the years, it has provided tens of thousands of barrier testing services to customers around the world, providing customers with reliable data support. Learn more testing instruments concerning the information, you can call Labthink detailed consultation. Labthink is looking forward to enhancing technical exchanges and cooperation with enterprises and institutions in the industry.
If you want to know more about the products in Method for testing the resistance of cigarette-coated aluminum paper to external water vapor, please click the product details to view parameters, models, pictures, prices and other information about Best Vapor Cig,Vapor Cigarette,Vaporizer Cigarette,Electronic Cigarette.
Whatever you are a group or individual, we will do our best to provide you with accurate and comprehensive message about Method for testing the resistance of cigarette-coated aluminum paper to external water vapor!
Best Vapor Cig, Vapor Cigarette, Vaporizer Cigarette, Electronic Cigarette
Glass Bong Water Pipes Co., Ltd. http://www.szdisposablepods.com